Additional pictures below, click to see larger versions
|Dimensions||3200μm x 3200μm|
|Power||100 mW @ 1.0 V, 200 MHz|
After quite a bit of development the next generation of PULP systems are here. Mr. Wolf is an IoT processor using optimized RISC-V cores.
- One cluster with eight 32bit RISC-V cores (RI5CY) supporting ICMF extensions.
- Two IEEE-754 compliant FPUs each shared by four cores.
- A minimal area RISC-V (zero-riscy) fabric controller in the SoC module that can be used for basic control operations
- Integrated LDO to generate all internal voltages
- 64 Kbyte TCDM + 512 Kbyte L2 Memory
Mr. Wolf continues our tradition of naming chips from characters from the movie Pulp Fiction by Quentin Tarantino. Mr. Wolf solves problems, and this is exactly what we believe this chip will do. An ultra-low power IoT chip that can be used in many different applications.
No related publications yet