Additional pictures below, click to see larger versions
|Dimensions||3200μm x 3200μm|
ILAC stands for "Integrated Logic Analyzer Chip". The chip is designed as a peripheral for microprocessors to be used as part of a "pocket" logic analyzer. It contains the following components:
- 16 channel state and edge sensitive triggerlogic.
- Control of an external fast SRAM
- A programmabla trigger logic for each input
- Two counters to determine the relative position of data acquisition window relative to the trigger signal.
- A Microprocessor bus interface.
No related publications yet